- A president who 'comforts' a grieving Western Virginia Tech with a proclamation in favor of gun rights.
- Lawyers arguing that eventgoers can be evicted from events when they disagree with the president.
- An attorney general that lies to Congress about firing US district attorneys for political advancement
- A vice president who levels charges of treason against members of Congress who are trying to carry out the will of the people
- Radio commentators who use racial slurs, insults and the worst kind of slanderous accusations to forward their own hate-filled opinions
- Iraq filled with exploding bombs, scores of torture/murders a day, and our president says we're 'making progress'
- The Supreme Court failing to uphold Habeas Corpus
- Signing statements, attached by the President to bills he signs, saying he doesn't have to obey the law he just signed.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
I'm tired. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of the corruption, of the lies, of the malfeasance, of the bullshit.